Wednesday, September 30, 2026

 

The Faithfulness of God: A Testimony Across Three Decades

God’s faithfulness is not always seen in the moment — but it is always revealed in His timing. My following MMC story is a powerful example of how God completes what He begins, even when we ourselves forget the very things He started. Yesterday I received an email notification that my Malaysian Medical Council (MMC) was approved by the committee. 

 

I studied in a medical school from 1987-1992. Then there was only one (1) medical school for the entire state of Western Australia. One hundred and twenty (120) slots each academic year, and after 6 years of studies, one hundred (100) of us graduated.

 

 

SEED PLANTED

 

In 1993, I worked as a houseman in various Perth hospitals. In January 1994 I had come home to KL for a week to see my parents and by-the-way filed in my MMC registration and totally forgotten about it for three (3) decades.  Those days there was no internet to check. After the week back in KL, I went back to Perth to work as a Medical Officer.

 

Life took me back to Perth. I moved on without knowing the MMC registration was approved. I worked. Seasons changed. And like many of us, I forgot the seed entirely. Yet God did not forget. What we leave behind,  He carries forward. What slips from our memory remains fully intact in His divine timeline.

 

 

A DIVINE REMINDER

 

Fast forward 32 years. My work situation changed. 

 

Circumstances forced you to reconsider my MMC registration and getting my Annual Practising Certificate (APC). But it wasn’t just circumstance — it was the prompting of the Lord that I checked the internet and found my MMC registration number online from 32 years ago which shocked me.

 

The Holy Spirit brought something back to my remembrance that I had completely forgotten. So I went to MMC to check. They told me I had applied in 1994 which I totally had forgotten. They asked me to re-register which I did on August 17, 2026.  Not a coincidence. Not luck. Not administrative chance.

 

It was God saying:

“I have not forgotten what you entrusted to Me.”

 

This is the faithfulness of God — He brings back what He planted, even when decades have passed.

 

RESTORATION

And then — the email.

My MMC full registration is approved.

Not a new blessing.
Not a sudden miracle.
But the completion of something God began 32 years earlier.

This is the faithfulness of God:

God’s promises do not expire. His plans do not dissolve. His timing is perfect.

 

What This Testimony Teaches

Your journey reveals several truths about God’s faithfulness:

1. God remembers what we forget

Even when decades pass, His plans remain intact.

2. God’s timing is perfect

He brings things to completion when the season is right.

3. God prepares the future long before we reach it

Your 1994 approval was a provision for 2026.

4. God guides through promptings

The Holy Spirit nudged you at the exact moment you needed to act.

5. God’s faithfulness is personal

Not general, not theoretical — but tailored to my life.


A Closing Reflection

The MMC approval is more than a professional milestone.
It is a spiritual marker — a reminder that God has been walking with me since 1994, preparing your steps, preserving my future, and fulfilling His promises.

 

Your testimony declares:

“Great is Thy faithfulness — yesterday, today, and forever.”


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?