Sunday, January 28, 2007

 

Year of Supernatural Bounties

You showered me with abundance O God
You have announced Your Word
Your Word that never fades, that never fails,

Your Word refreshes me O God
Your Word enriches my land with abundance
I will always rest in Your Word,
For You are the Father of the fatherless
From out of Your bounty, You have provided for me.


You crown my year with bounty O God
All my carts overflow with your abundance
I am drenched with Your goodness O God
Your streams fill all my furrows and ridges
You restore me O God with Your favor
Your goodness, Your grace

O Lord, I will come to Your temple,
With burnt offerings and fulfill my wows to You .
I will praise You O God
For You have always answered my prayer
With your awesome power and grace
I will praise You O God.


Victor Chen
January 16, 2007

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?