Friday, February 16, 2007

 

2007 Prophecy by Ps.Margaret Falls

In 2007 truly the blessings of the Lord are going to overtake you. You'll find you are blessed in areas that you don't even think about. God is the one blessing you. He will make sure the blessing of the Lord will overtake you. You will see He will prosper you.

"Do not look to the world but to Me and I will prosper you," says the Lord. "I will prosper you as long as you look to Me and see Me as your Provider. I say unto My children. I am your God and it is My deepest desire that you prosper and be in health. You will prosper and find the sickness is no longer there. No one will pray for you but I will touch you supernaturally and you will be healed. I will bless you in 2007 because you are precious to Me. I know what you need and what you desire. You are going to see it happen and you will receive them. Families are coming together. Those of you who are waiting for a husband or wife, in 2007, it will come to pass, I will bring the mate to you. You will no longer wait. 2007 is the year I will bless you, I will bless you," says the Lord.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?