Saturday, March 24, 2007

 

THE SCHEMES OF MEN

I will follow Your ways O Lord
Guard me from the schemes of men.

I will follow what is right O God
Keep away from the wrong.

For men below are devious
They adulterate products and bribe
They care not the health of the masses
But desire in short term gain.

I place my trust in You O God
O guard my heart from their ways.

In You alone I trust,
Not the schemes of men.

You will show them Your ways
You will expose their schemes,
Though Your ways are slower,
But it is everlasting.
I trust in You and will not be found wanting.

For in You alone I rest
You are my portion, my inheritance.

On Your right hand are the length of days
On Your left hand are honor and riches .
Nailed for me on the cross.
The scheme of God for all.

March 11, 2007

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?