Sunday, June 17, 2007

 

Pray for The Nation (1)

Prime Minister's office

We must pray for Malaysia our beloved nation and especially for our Prime Minister that he will rule and run the country with God-given wisdom. I am sure it is not easy as there are so many vested interest groups to appease etc.

I personally believe the current PM is a good man, and is trying his best (If someone tells me that AAB is corrupt, I don't believe; but if you tell me a certain former PM was corrupt, that I believe). However, pray that he is able to control his people and those around him, as it is they who are creating the problems, corrupt etc.

Pray that God grant him favor with other countries and able to bring the country forward.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?