Saturday, February 16, 2008

 

Attacked

Last night I went for a Chinese New Year visitation as with every night the past week or so. I have been staying over in my parents' house this past week rather than in my own abode.

In the middle of the night I had a bad dream in which I was being tormented by some spirit and had my fingers burnt. It kept disturbing me and then I was so angry I gave the 'thing" a kick. I guess my kick was so violent I flew off the bed in my sleep and landed on my head after hitting the dressing table. Till now the temple bone on my head is sore and tender. I could not get off the floor for a while.

We must continuously pray for ourselves and loved ones (Jude 20) as there are open doors that the devil can attack for he comes to steal, kill and destroy.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?