Friday, March 21, 2008

 

In Hong Kong

I am now in Hong Kong for business and being part of this vibrant and dynamic market in this part of the world. I already have a few products selling here and the system to get products registered is so transparent and fair. Even if you wan to bribe, you cannot!

I pray that my beloved Malaysia one day will have the same kind of spirit for entrepreneurship and government initiatives. In Malaysia there are just too many red tapes. For the rich it is okay as they can bribe, but how about the new upstarts?

Tomorrow I willspeak for 10 mins in a function, and on Saturday and Sunday I am giving several talks on various health topics. So please pray for me.

The time for us to serve God fully is now, so I dedicate all these blessings to God and pray that I will hear from Him clearly and will walk His path.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?