Sunday, April 13, 2008

 

Building Fund

As I went to church today, Senior Pastor shared the vision for the new building Plaza Mayang. I feel excited that God will entrust us with the money and we will play a part in the greatest end-time work and harvest.

A building isn't just about bricks and mortar. It is about souls and a place where people are discipled to make an impact to the society at large. It is also where the hurt are healed and the depressed are restored. It is about touching peoples lives.

Many have always asked me why I chose to settle at Grace Assembly. The answer is simple. It is the most outward looking church I have seen, and certainly the biggest social work group in the country. We need to help the helpless, clothe the naked and feed the hungry. We are the light of the world and we need to bring this light into the darkness, not where there is already light.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?