Thursday, May 15, 2008

 

Standing firm in Christ

I have always said in my business that Jesus is my CEO, my heavenly Father the Chairman and the Holy Spirit is my COO.

We are to fear God, not men, even though we are to respect them. We are to root our business deeply in God, not man, our main client or financier. Because if your business is deeply rooted in God, those who work with you will be blessed, and they will continue working with you. God will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you. Even if man closes the door on you, God will always open other doors for you! He is the CEO!

Man can take away all the contracts from me, but God will have his solutions. Yes we may go through some tough times, but then which parent, earthly or heavenly, does not want his child to grow up through mistakes and experiences, rather than to spoil the child.

God is the architect of my success, not man. Therefore I do not trust in the promises of wealth and contracts from politicians, tycoons and business associates.

Some clients may think that it is because of their support I can do well. I have 3 big clients which I respect and have good friendship with. But it is not them who arranged for me to go to medical school, to develop my skills in various MNCs, and to have contacts in Switzerland, Australia, China and New Zealand, but God.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?