Tuesday, June 03, 2008

 

Don't trust men

The Bible says that a man's heart is wicked beyond comprehension.

It is true!

How many people's heart are truly God-centered rather than self-centered? Even a lot of Christians are not truly Christ -centered. Even if my enemies are reading this posting I do not fear them as I know my God well enough over the years to know that He is with me.

Most people you deal with in business think of themselves first before others, even before their boss, let alone you.

Men will always fail us. God will never fail us. It is foolish to trust in the promises of man. I rather lose everything from men and trust God, than to trust in the promises of men.

When God is with me, who can be against me? If those who turn against me, let God deal with them. God will bless those who bless me, and curse those who curse me. The anointing of God flows from us, whom are chosen of God. Those that bless us will be blessed and those that work against me will be cursed. Never touch the anointed of God! I say this with humility as we abide and trust in the God's word.

I will not stray away from the course that God had set me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?