Sunday, June 01, 2008

 

Grace Assembly, Klang

I spoke at Grace Assembly on a popular topic, "Age Without Getting Old" to 400 plus people. I thank God for giving me this opportunity as it was the first time I had spoken Mandarin in a church. 

After the talk I went back to my seat but Ps Ericson announced that I will minster to those that needs healing and he asked me to return to the stage to minister to the those who wanted healing. As I return to the stage again I was telling the Lord how could He get me to do this with no warning and furthermore I had not been praying, read the Bible or attend any church for > 1 year.

However to my surprise many turned up for the altar call (>100) but I only managed to minister to 80 people who came to the altar and it took me 2 hours to complete the task (talk was only 1 hour). I prophesied and they cried so I must have said things correctly and from God. I laid hands they were slained in the Spirit and healing was delivered to people who came with ailments and pains.

With humility, it was my first time and I never expected to had to do this and have never done it before (though I attended Deeper Life Seminars under Ps.Vernon Falls and had been trained to move in the gifts of the Holy Spirit).  I am blessed that God trusted me to minister before His people for the Lord must have impressed upon Ps Ericson's heart to ask me to do this. 

All glory to Jesus for I am nothing apart from Him and can do nothing apart from Him.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?