Friday, July 04, 2008

 

A Season Of Prosperity

Dee Hoetmer
South Africa
25th June 2008

To those who have submitted to My refining fires, to those that are weak and humble before Me; to those who have submitted to My refining fires I will now bring prosperity to go forth to where I send them, to build that which I show them to build, to buy the land that I show them to buy, to bless those I show them to bless.

This is so that you may go forth in your journey to fulfill ALL MY PURPOSES FOR YOU; THAT YOU MAY COMPLETE YOUR MANDATE, YOUR COMMISSION.

Those that did not submit to My Holy Spirit's goading, to those that heard not My voice in the season of refining fires I will allow destitution and lack although they will be kept alive so that in due time they may repent of their folly and self will and selfish desires and truly submit to Me, so that they may be saved in the days of great trail and tribulation soon to come and yea has even begun.

My dealings with them will seem harsh unto them and they will accuse Me of being a hard task master, but oh My beloved children your eternal souls are so much more important to Me than your worldly comforts and desires. Look up and see eternity with Me, your Beloved, and lay down all to serve Me and then you shall no longer desire the things you so earnestly desire now. DO NOT KICK AGAINS THE PRICKS FOR YOU WILL ONLY MAKE YOUR WALK SO MUCH HARDER ON YOURSELF. Does not My Word say that I chastise My children so then listen to Me and seek My face so that you may begin to understand the purposes of your trials.

Hebrews 12:6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth. 7 IF YE ENDURE CHASTENING, GOD DEALETH WITH YOU AS WITH SONS; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?

Acts 26:9 I verily thought with myself, that I ought to do many things contrary to the name of Jesus of Nazareth.10 Which thing I also did in Jerusalem: and many of the saints did I shut up in prison, having received authority from the chief priests; and when they were put to death, I gave my voice against them. 11 And I punished them oft in every synagogue, and compelled them to blaspheme; and being exceedingly mad against them, I persecuted them even unto strange cities. 12 Whereupon as I went to Damascus with authority and commission from the chief priests, 13 At midday, O king, I saw in the way a light from heaven, above the brightness of the sun, shining round about me and them which journeyed with me. 14 And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? IT IS HARD FOR THEE TO KICK AGAINST THE PRICKS. 15 And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I AM JESUS WHOM THOU PERSECUTEST. 16 But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;

Many of My children that think they are My sheep are behaving as goats; head butting against My truly anointed and sent ones. You cannot discern truth as yet from false doctrine. You do not have the discernment required to discern between the true and the false and discernment is vitally important to you in these days and even more so in the coming days.

The trials that come upon you are so that you may draw close to Me WITH ALL YOUR HEART FOR I WOULD THAT NONE PERISH.

The Father


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?