Thursday, April 02, 2009

 

Looking ahead

Philippians 3:13 "...But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind, and straining toward what is ahead".

In this juncture of my business life, and in this current global financial climate there is a need to keep focus on what the Lord has for us. We should strain towards the goals which we have in our hearts to achieve.

At this point in time, as I press ahead, there are also many battle scars that I carry that are yet to heal. But I realize that I owe it to myself, to press forward and to remain focused. There are many ifs and 'could have', or had it been this or that, but destiny has made its turn so the best thing to do is to forget what is behind.

Our goals do not change, only the methods and plans to get there as God helps us navigate through these trying times.

Yes change is inevitable, but by God's grace we had changed before change was forced on us.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?