Thursday, April 02, 2009

 

The Lord remembered

Oh Lord, You have remembered
In my distress You came to my rescue
You delivered me from the fowler’s snare
I stay protected in Your ark O God

Oh Lord. You remembered me
In my ark of waiting
In my moments of despair
I still had hope
As I stayed safe in Your ark

Oh Lord, You have remembered me
And delivered me from my enemies
In this new land
This land of dens and snares
I was protected by You O God

Oh Lord, You remembered me
I rest in Your promises
Your delays, are not denials
Surely, all will come to pass
Surely I will be fruitful
In this land that You have set me

Oh Lord, I remain in Your ark
Your ark of love
Your ark of mercy
As long as I remain in Your ark
I am safe and protected O God.

March 19, 2009

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?