Thursday, June 18, 2009

 

Writing moods

It has been a long time since I had the mood to really write. But yet I wish not to write for writing sake, but rather penning articles of substance and words that can pierce the bones and marrow of a man. This is only possible it those words are carved out by the sword of the Spirit. 

Stress kills! I have been under much stress the past 12 months or so especially the last 8 months. It killed off a lot of my moods. It killed off my mood to exercise, to write, to read and even to meet up with friends. It is never easy to start businesses and venture abroad. Do it only if the Lord is with you and really wanting you to venture out.

I sense that the second half of 2009 all will finally fall into place nicely. Yes I made some mistakes and blunders but the Lord will not allow our efforts to be unfruitful. Jesus is my CEO, heavenly Father is my Chairman and the Holy Spirit is my COO. All the efforts and investments we made in Hong Kong and China will bear fruit second half of 2009 onwards and starting July. Meanwhile in Malaysia, my CEO entrusted me a new business which we will start in August. I won't say what it is now, but it is something if done well will bring us world-wide recognition, fame and fortune. Maybe a bit of a hint! I am able to do 3-D pop animation (stereographics) in-house, in my own office. I didn't planned it. The Lord just put it in front of me on a plate. But must thank Him, be grateful, and not complain :-).

Likewise, I had never planned to come out and start my current business. A series of company takeovers unsettled me, then I left to do my own consulting business, though struggling at first. Then a client I was doing registration work for in Malaysia invited me to visit his health supplement factory in Auckland.  I landed back in Malaysia on a Wednesday from Auckland with some documents to register a few products including a sheep placenta product. On Thursday (next day) a friend asked me if I could source and supply sheep placenta to their MLM company in Hong Kong and Malaysia. One thing leads to another and now I have my own company in Hong Kong. From Hong Kong, the Lord lead me to China.

Let us never ever lose the things money cannot buy - love, health, close friends, family bond, our integrity and name. My first love is exercising heaps, reading and writing. These have all taken a very very very long detour.  O Lord, how I yearn to go back to these simple things in life. But I know, the Lord wants me to experience certain things, in order to sublimely pen them in my future writings. 

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?