Friday, October 30, 2009

 
God is our Protector and our Source. For nothing was created without Him. Through Him all things came into existence. Some put their faith in themselves, some in their money and some in their businesses. But when things take a twist then they search deep in their soul and are found wanting. For instance, I have seen people who trusted on their wealth but when they are struck with a fatal illness and then realize that there must be a deeper meaning to our existence here than just merely being passers by in this world.

Anything can be instantly taken away from us. However, if we are built on God's word and our company stand by His rock we are on solid ground. Unless God takes away my business from me, no man can as it was the Lord who planted the business.

I often tell the Lord it would be so much easier to be a doctor or to work for an MNC. But I stand steadfast as it was Him whom prepared me for the call of business and Him who spoke to many men of God of my calling. In Him we trust and it is Him who is the Provider. Only when the Lord say He will provide do we trust. Man's promise can be with good intentions but may also fail us, for a man's promise is often circumstantial if not conditional. This is because a man has limitations but God is not limited in His ways to provide and protect.

Why do I chronicle all these in writing? It is because in God's timing when things move, it is not sudden thought to say I trusted in God etc. On June 19, 2008 I posted an article of Ps.Charles saying that God had intended to give me my office as a launch pad into international business after a prayer meeting when I was only thinking of buying the office. Ps.Charles prayed from outside of the office as we had no key to go in and gave me God's confirmation and word. At that time I was just happy to be in Malaysia and ignored what he had prophesized about me being an international businessman. Now we have import license for health supplements/skincare/food in China plus infrastructure built in Taiwan. Our business is and will be a testimony of God's grace and providence to all those whom we deal with. If life was all smooth sailing there will be no testimony and no story to share of God's greatness.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?