Wednesday, October 28, 2009

 

Gods' word on the 26th Oct, 2009

Ecclesiastes 9:16; So I said "Wisdom is better than strength." But the poor man's wisdom is despised, and his words are no longer heeded.

As I was on the way to have dinner with senior executives from a very big global Japanese firm, the Lord dropped a verse out of the blue to my lawyer for me. It was God's word for the season to encourage us to move on as He builds up our organization into one that is heeded and respected. It also encouraged me ahead of the meeting with the Japanese and that God is there to lead us and we are on the right track.

We sometimes wonder why the restructuring process is so painful while acknowledging that it is needed. God wants us to be financially strong to do His work at this end-time.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?