Tuesday, October 13, 2009

 

Good To Great



This best seller has been out for years but I only just got to read it. It examines 10 companies that outperformed their peers in the industry and the reasons WHY!

Good is the enemy of great! Many good companies became good, but they never become great As I read the book I see parallels how God is putting the foundations for a great company in our operations.

Painful as the measures may be but without addressing our problems we can never become great. As I read the things that are being changed in my company by David (my partner) I see that it is exactly what the 10 companies studied in the book had done to become great. I am not saying it just for the sake of saying it, but the transformation period is tough but needed to become a GREAT company.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?