Tuesday, November 17, 2009

 

God's protection

As I sit here on the eve of my hospitalization I reflect on God's protection. He is the Lord our shield and Protector. I reflect on the things that have gone wrong and in truth could be worse.

The Devil is merciless. He is out to steal, kill and destroy. Without God's protection for an hour or a day, we are finished. Just look at Job when God merely removed His protection. The Devil destroyed his business and killed his children. So even when things take a down turn or life is driven to a corner, just bear in mind that God is always there to protect us. Without His protection it will certainly be much worst if not catastrophic.

Dear Lord Jesus, I pray, that may I never leave your protection and your shield. I love you dear Lord and know that You are protecting me even as I sleep or am busy with my daily chores. Even when all the chips are down, even if life takes a cruel turn, I know I am safely in Your arms. Amen!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?