Tuesday, November 10, 2009

 

Pray for me

Do pray that the Lord will heal me of my tonsillitis. I am scheduled for an operation under GA but been busy and I cannot even find the documents to admit me to hospital. I lost the documents and my admission forms oh Lord!

Please pray that the procedure will be smooth and that there will be no post-operative bleeding. The last time I had an operation on my sinus I bled a few pints of blood (2 bath towels soaked with blood) and rushed back to the hospital few days after the operation (at home) and nearly died.

Comments:
Praise God, You had a successful operation and no post bleeding. When you trust and submit the op to him, He will deliver what He has promised us...and He did.
 
Tq so much. God Bless!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?