Sunday, December 06, 2009

 

God's presence in my business

I said "Oh Lord! If you are not with me, then I am not going into the business in China."
Moses too said something similar. Praise God we will actually be active in China very soon and launching products in February. We had all the licenses but used the wrong lead product (not blaming anyone but business is always a learning proposition, and I personally suffer and bear the financial loss without blaming anyone).

Back home in Malaysia, I have a favorite product I like to sell. The suppliers have forgotten that I have actually bought over 110,000 bottles of the product in 2 years. But people have short memories! And to date we are now selling to end-consumers direct and sales is increasing. What is worse is the supplier is using my apparatus to help my competitors in terms of registration and possibly repacking.

We never over ordered. We could have ordered 26,000 bottles to impress the supplier and after 6 months still have 18,000 bottles left with many trade returns to come as over-ordered plus the enteric-coating of the capsule is poorly done and the COA reflects a failed dissolution test. We never had to kick out a partner in the company to take money out to rescue other businesses. We never had to kick out a partner who actually did all the sales. We never had to delay staff salaries/incentives because we did not have the money to pay them. We never had 2 sales staff who worked with us since the company started "leaving" coz we could not pay the salary/incentive on time.

But the Lord is the CEO of the company. He is still there. He has not departed like He departed Samson in Judges 16:20. In Him I lean and trust. The fruits are there! Our sales is increasing in Malaysia and in China we have many collaborators and people supplying in to us. People can mock us, but God is never to be mocked.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?