Monday, December 21, 2009

 

Psalms 34:8

Psalms 34:8 "Taste and see that the Lord is good".

I praise the Lord that He has been good to me. It is not just head knowledge but I know it by experience. I have gone though the valleys in life and been darkened by the shadow of death and know that the Lord has been there to rescue me. He will never let me fall as long as I rest and rely on Him.


Everyone has to know Christ for himself. Each and everyone of us have our individual challenges. We have to know His love and protection for ourselves and not know that the Lord is good from second-hand (told by others) experiences.

I know the time will come that I will testify of all His goodness to the whole world on stage and in my new books. Amen!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?