Monday, December 28, 2009

 

A song in my heart

"Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them." Henry Thoreau.

Most of us have hope and desires in our hearts to achieve certain things in life. The sad thing is most men die with their dreams unfulfilled. The dreams may have even been planted by God in our hearts.

In life there are many critiques but I guess we just have to know what we want and follow our hearts. There is nothing wrong with people warning us out of love, but never cease to live out the hopes and dreams in your heart.

I have made many mistakes in life and business and paid the price for them. In all of us there is always a candle kindling a sense of desperation, a song that urges us on to achieve what we want. I have taken huge steps in many things in the last few years and hope that I will not join those souls who died with the song still in my heart.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?