Friday, January 01, 2010

 

Thank You O Lord

As I sit here alone at my office desk on the first day of 2010, I can count my blessings for 2009. Of course there were bumpy moments and unsettled matters that are carried into 2010, but I can only praise God for sustaining us.

Yes, thank you Lord for Your providence when we ran dry.
Yes Lord, You lifted me when I was down.
O God, Your promise that "no weapon formed against me shall prosper" is an assurance I can cling to. The weapons of the enemies may seem to be prospering, but it ain't as I stand steadfast as I am in the Lord and the Lord loves me.

There are many things to thank the Lord for in 2009. We won an award for small companies. In 2010, I am sure the Lord has even more blessings in store for us. I sit here in solitude writing and am sure in 2010 I will continue to experience His grace and love in a greater magnitude.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?