Sunday, February 21, 2010

 

Tiger Woods speech on Friday (US time)

I tuned into the golf channel at 0000 hours Malaysian time Saturday 20th, to listen to Tiger.

It was a sincere speech of apology to his wife, family, biz partners and fans. The line that struck me most in his speech was, "I once heard -- and I believe it is true -- it's not what you achieve in life that matters, it is what you overcome".

This is so true. Most successful people have received much accolades and much success. But if they had not overcome their own hurdles and battles innate to them, their world would have disappeared before them at any point in time.

The Bible tells us in Romans 8:36 that we are more than conquerors in Him. So whatever problems I am facing I will overcome and conquer it in Christ who loves me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?