Saturday, March 20, 2010

 

The Sovereign Lord

As I ponder, there are aspects of my business that are not the way I wanted it to be. Likewise, many things in my personal life that had not turned out the way I had dreamt or prayed over the years till now. Sometimes I must admit I get bitter with God and struggle in my predicament. But like Job I choose to stay in His grace, revere Him, fear Him and walk in obedience. For in all circumstances, good or bad, the Lord Almighty is Sovereign whatever the outcome.

Comments:
Sometimes God works in ways which is different from the way that we would do. Have faith to believe that all things happen for a reason when we are in obedience and we are in alignment with God.

We sometimes go ahead with our own ways and our own timing and often find ourselves in the mess but God often put us back on track with him.

Trust and faith is important. Isaiah 55....when our soul is thirsty, God will let His living water flow within us..
 
:-). TQ 4 the encouragement
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?