Tuesday, April 13, 2010

 

Living in this world

The Bible says that while we are in this world, do not be of this world. It says that yes we do live in a fallen world, but yet we are not to have the values and principles the world has (Colossians 2:20).

The above is easier said than done. I struggle every day.I am blood and flesh and too enjoyed a lot of the worldly pleasures :-(. There is so much temptations in this world. There is the lust of the eyes (covetousness), lust of the flesh (especially being single) and pride of life (1 John 2:16). Yes I am born a winner, and shall do great exploits for the Lord when He deems me ready. For I have tasted the love and glory of the Lord.

Moses chose to forgo the pleasure of sin which is for a season. What can compare to glory of the Lord for eternity? Truly, the beginning of wisdom is the fear of the Lord (Psalms 111:10).

Comments:
Hey brother, Remember this "God does not impute our sin to us when we miss the mark" I truly believe the grace of God will transform us and continue to fill our love and gratefulness toward Him. With His grace, we have been completely and eternally forgiven by God.We need to pray that our old carnal self have been nailed to the cross and now we have the authority to live and enjoy the blessings of God's promises to Abraham's descendants.. Praise God..it is us!!!! Dont allow the evil one to cloud your thoughts.

Meditating on this verse help- In Galatians 2.20, I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by the faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

All glory to God, Jesus and the Holy spirit.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?