Thursday, November 25, 2010

 

Life goes on

I paid Ps Charles Popson a visit yesterday.

He prayed for me. He said next year is my year of divine elevation. It will be beyond my expectations.

But deep in my heart I tell the Lord please send me a life partner who loves Him. If not I will be a rich man but won't fulfill my potential to serve the Lord. I can be a rich man but lose my calling and my ministry.


Without the Lord at heart a person is all money. Every thing she measures by is money. I have a friend who is an ex-Ms Malaysia but every thought of hers in just $. Her conversation is always who is rich and who owns what. I am not poor but the measure of a man's wealth is not by what he has or what he has achieved, but what he is and has in Christ.

I have tasted your grace O Lord, so why do I want anything else? I have tasted your grace O Lord by myself. My parents to date are not Christians but I have tasted your goodness first hand and not second hand O Lord. I am a first generation Christian. I see the blessings of friends who are generational Christians like my 2 brother in laws who don't even go to church anymore but their parents remain fervent. Though I wished I had the same generational blessings, I know the Lord loves me all the same.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?