Friday, December 17, 2010

 

Year end




It is now towards the end of another year. How time flies! There is so much excitement for me next year and though there are many bruises from the battles of 2010 there is no time to lament but only ask God for bravery and strength to battle it out in 2011.


I am blessed that my 2 milk powders for children got approval for sale in China recenlty and we will launch in Jan 2011. God is a great God. We did it through proper channels and didn't have to bribe anyone and plus we gained respect of the agencies for being proper and professional.

I searched the web for apartments in Hong Kong and I told the Lord are you sure! The Lord said "dont doubt!". The apartments I liked are about HK$25million at around HK$13,000 - 15,000 per sq feet.


My pastor's wife wanted to matchmate me. My immediate response was to say I am leaving Malaysia in the near future so 'no need', but true reason is my half guess she will introduce the oldest unmarried ones from her care group. Best just to say 'no need'.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?