Sunday, January 02, 2011

 

New year 2011

Time flies! Next week is my birthday and I am a year older. Some friends will fly to Guangzhou and celebrate my birthday along with the China staff, and collaborators in China.

It is a matter of time before I spend more time in HK/China amd relocate to HK. God can bless me anywhere - in Malaysia, in Australia and in China. He is ubiquitous and His blessings for me is not limited to Malaysia. Though I wished my life partner is Malaysian but increasingly I am giving up hope on that and look towards HK/China. I don't need a life partner to help me in business but in ministry. Business is complicated and with the quality of graduates in Malaysia these days and the jobs that they are in, they are not trained for multi-tasking and business. Moreover, they cannot see the bigger picture in life, business and ministry.

2011 will be a huge year for my companies. Yes the Lord is sovereign and I will free flow with His leading.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?