Thursday, April 21, 2011

 

Cheap skates

I went to a healing seminar last weekend. It was a Friday- Sun thingy. On Saturday when I went I thought I better pay the enrollment fee of RM20 even though I was only there for a few hours. The person who collected the money from me said many didn't want to pay.

In my heart I pondered, what is the use of lifting holy hands in worship and praising God when there is not only no charity at heart but just take, take, take rather than grace, grace, grace.


At the seminar, I spoke to someone who was a former medical technologist and knowing that I was in the milk powder business told me that cow's milk is not for humans plus loads of other related things which even if I didn't know won't kill me as long as my products sell. There are just too many professors around!

Oh well, God bless us all nontheless.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?