Friday, August 16, 2024

 

Love is a beautiful emotion

Love is complex but a beautiful emotion

It may be felt but not spoken

Hidden and not revealed

True feelings take time to express

 

Love is a journey with twists and turns

Ups and down

True love that is hidden will surely come to light

Everything happens for a reason 

Love will  eventually reveal itself

 

In moments of silence and separation when no words are spoken

Love  often finds it purest expression

Silence clarifies love

It verifies it

 

Love is powerful force that shapes our destiny

When acknowledged and nurtured it can bring immense joy and fulfilment

 

O’ Lord give me a larger capacity to love

Give me a heart where love can flourish

Shape me to be patient and kind

I want a love that is honest, open and mutual

Make me worthy of such love

 

Love is complicated

But is the most rewarding experience

Love is always worth the effort, worth the wait

Am I deserving of love that is honest, reciprocated?

Lord I trust Your process

The power of Your love

To heal, to bring us closer together

 

I have shown my true self and vulnerability

Give me strength and courage O’Lord

As the world fades only faith, hope and love remains

But the greatest of these is love

 


爱情是一种复杂而美丽的情感

它可以被感受到,但不能被说出来

隐藏而不被揭示

真情需要时间来表达


爱情是一段曲折的旅程

起起伏伏

隐藏的真爱一定会被揭露

一切皆有原因

爱情最终会显露出来


在沉默和分离的时刻,当没有言语时

爱情常常找到最纯粹的表达方式

沉默澄清了爱情

爱情证实了爱情


爱情是塑造我们命运的强大力量

当爱情被承认和培育时,它可以带来巨大的快乐和满足

上帝啊,请给我更大的爱的能力

给我一颗可以让爱情蓬勃发展的心

让我变得耐心和善良

我想要一种诚实、开放和相互的爱

让我值得拥有这样的爱


爱情是复杂的

但却是最有价值的体验

爱情总是值得努力,值得等待

我是否值得拥有诚实、相互的爱?

主啊,我相信你的过程

你的爱的力量

治愈我们,让我们更亲近


我已经展现了我的真实自我和脆弱性

主啊,请给我力量和勇气

随着世界消逝,只有信仰、希望和爱依然存在

但其中最伟大的是爱

 


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?