Wednesday, August 21, 2024

 

Timeless, Ageless


  

In Genesis we read that Adam lived 930 years, Seth lived 912 years, Enosh lived 905 years, Kenan lived 910 years, Mahalalel lived 895 years, Jared lived 962 years, Methuselah lived 969 years, Lamech lived 777 years, and Noah lived 950 years. Perhaps the idea was to populate the earth and if a handful of initial human beings only lived up to 70 years of age it will take too long to do so.

 

 

Then the Lord said, “My Spirit will not contend with humans forever, for they are mortal; their days will be a hundred and twenty years.” Genesis 6:3

 

Then after the great flood, in Genesis 6:3 God said that we will live to 120 years.  And since we do not see people living way beyond 120 years. In fact the longest documented and verified human lifespan in modern history is that of Jeanne Calment of France, a woman who lived to age 122 years and 164 days. 

 

Qin Shi Huang 秦始

 

The Chinese emperor Qin Shi Huang desperately sought the fabled elixir of life which supposedly confers immortality. In his obsessive quest, he fell prey to many fraudulent elixirs. He visited Zhifu Island three times in his search.

 

In one case he sent Xu Fu, a Zhifu islander, with ships carrying hundreds of young men and women in search of the mystical Mt Penglai. They sought Anqi Sheng a thousand-year-old magician who had supposedly invited Qin Shi Huang during a chance meeting during his travels. The expedition never returned, perhaps for fear of the consequences of failure. Legends claim that they reached Japan and colonized it. 

 

I can feel for Xu Fu. If I returned without such elixir I face execution and certain death. In many ways I am a modern day Xu Fu being the Dean of International Stem Cell Pharmacogenic Certified Institute, and also having written many books related to antiaging.

 

 

 

The Elixir

 

As I reflect upon my recent life transformation I have the answer for Qin Shi Huang 秦始.  I find that my age is shifting backwards in a way that is almost magical, simple yet so profound. It’s true that every moment of my life is woven into the fabric of time.  Every breath that I take I find myself stepping back in time that defies logic. How can my age which is tied to time be anything other than a one way street?

 

The truth is that the choices I am making, the way I respond to life itself and the paths I am walking is adding life to my years and reshaping the nature of my existence.  Every act of kindness I show, forgiving those who hurt me and letting go of anger helps me turn back the hands of time. My spirit has become lighter, my soul becomes younger, and my entire being is now vibrant and alive.  God’s light is becoming brighter in me with each passing day. He gives me a fire that never burns out and a warmth that never fades. 

 

I believe I am not just existing but living and thriving when I live with purpose and love. The way I live makes time bend to my will and God is rewarding me with more vitality and spirit and this makes life worth living.  The wrinkles of worry is being smoothed out by my new found calmness. The lines of stress are fading away as I embrace peace. The weight of the world is lifting off my shoulders as I let go of the people who serves no purpose in my life.

 

I am living deliberately and not just let fate determine my destiny. I want to live intentionally with a godly purpose that is unique but beautiful. To live in a way that time will respond to me in a way that is different to others and in way no one can imagine. I am not aging but growing and expanding till that I am even reversing the effects of time.  The essence is that it is not how long you live, but the magical moments you share, the joy you generate and the love you give. When I live this graceful way I am stepping into a different kind of time. A time that is not measured in years, but in the richness of my experiences and the sincerity that rubs off to others whom I connect with.  

 

Every step I take with love, every decision I take with kindness is taking me to a place where time has no hold over me anymore. I am becoming more youthful, more vibrant in energy and more connected to the very essence of the life God created me to live.

 

God says my journey is only just beginning. Walking in His path of light and love is changing the way I age. I am a spiritual being having a temporal earthly existence. My inner spirit is growing younger while on earth I am growing wiser, more compassionate and more in tune with His will for me. I am beginning to realize that my life is extraordinary in words that I cant describe. 

 

My age is decreasing coz the way I live honors Him. Every time I choose love over fear and hate, every time I see the good in others I am adding life to years, not years to life. There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it ill behooves any of us to find fault with the rest of us. This enlightenment is healing and eternal. It is the reason why I feel more alive than say ten years ago. I am tapping into something timeless. Time is now not my enemy but my ally helping me to be the person that God intended me to be. I am not defined by my age but by the joy I create, the love I give and the light I bring into the world.

 

I am a miracle in motion and a testament of God’s love. My spirit is growing younger, my heart feels lighter and my soul is shining brighter than ever before. Lord Jesus thank you for defining my story, my journey, because it is a beautiful one. I will keep moving forward according to Your plans with Your love, power and purpose and time will bend to my will. God and my guardian angels are with me every step of the way, cheering me on, guiding me and and reminding me the incredible destiny ahead of me. 

 

I am not aging but evolving to into the highest and most beautiful version of myself. The Holy Spirit is leading me to a path of transformation; of His love, renewal within, light and eternal youth. A transformation with endless possibilities, to be a blessing and to be a beacon of light in this increasingly chaotic world. 

 

I have found the purpose of my existence and hence have become timeless and ageless. My life will not just be lived but celebrated by God. He loves me, cherishes me and leading me to a path of joy, peace and eternal life.  This is my moment to savour His love and peace and to become timeless.

 

Nothing can stop His divine plan for my life in a world that is ruthless and tough. He is my ever presence in times of need. As he showers me with blessings all my fears and worries disappear. He turns my sorrow into joy. He is the light that shines in darkness and He will unfold all that is meant to be.  


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?