Wednesday, September 11, 2024

 

Embrace the lessons they bring

I too like the famous philosopher Henry Thoreau choose to “live deliberately” to front only the essential facts of life, and see  what it had to teach that I could not learn, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not truly lived.

 

Life has a way of putting me at the right place, meeting the right person at the right time, in order to develop me into the person I am supposed to be. In this vast universe there is a divine order. As I traverse through my lonely earthly existence, my heart has been burdened with many questions. In my quiet moments of solitude, one cannot but sense there is a Great but unseen force, benevolent, ever watchful, and guiding and whispering to me through the fabrics of my dreams. 

 

Every soul that enters my life comes with a purpose. Some come as fleeting whispers, while some leave indelible marks on the canvas of our existence. Every encounter, every soul is a step towards my higher purpose. In solitude I search deep to hear the voice of my soul, in hermit mode to silence the noise of the world so it does not crowd out my true emotions. It is in the silence of the heart where truth resides,  I am now discovering the lessons each encounter brings with more clarity and insight.

 

Be thankful for all the relationships, for the love and for the lessons they brought. Even if there is pain and confusion, find the blessings within those experiences. For it is through challenges we grow the most and discover the essence of who we are. I know God loves me unconditionally but I didn’t know I could love another person unconditionally till recently. It was a lesson I had to learn to be a better person for the next person.  God is still working on me, so I need to be patient and trust His process. He is guiding me to an understanding that I need of myself and others. The answers we seek are not always immediate, nor are they always clear. Sometimes they reveal themselves in fragments with the gentle unfolding of time.  

 

The bonds of the soul are eternal. Despite physical absence, they are interconnected in the spiritual world and the vibrations between souls is ever permeating and felt.  Whether the person is a lover, or a casual friend, or someone who caused me much pain, their role in my life is significant. God allowed our paths to cross  to help each other grow, to challenge us and to inspire each other. Embrace the lessons they bring, the emotions they stir and the transformation they inspire within me. My journey is unique and each person I encounter is part of that journey. Some will walk with me for a time, while others will only stay in my memories, Yet each leaves a gift of wisdom and a love that contributes to my personal evolution to become the man God wants me to be. So I look back with space for gratitude in my heart.  Not all connections are meant to last a lifetime. Some are brief yet the impact is profound. Perhaps I was a lesson that they had to learn, to help them get through their past hurts & insecurities, and a catalyst for their growth. Cherish all the moments and memories and I had to learn to let go without any attachment to outcomes. I trust that God will work all things for the better.

 

I want to embrace all the emotions as they arise and not shy away from them. I want to truly appreciate all the emotions they stir as each emotion is a gift. I want to know the intensity and depth of my feelings as I navigate the depths of my heart. And as Henry Thoreau said, “if it were sublime, to know it by experience, and be able to give a true account of it in my next excursion”.  For it is in these moments of vulnerability I discover my true self and develop true strength having known myself better.  

 

I have reduced all these emotions to its lowest terms, and now my heart is a fertile ground for new love to blossom. I trust in God’s divine timing and that He will bring the right person in the right time. My soul now resonates an energy that can reach out to others. God has planted seeds of kindness, generosity, hope, resilience; and now they are blossoming in ways I could not have imagined. My life journey will not go unnoticed . Soon someone will want to be part of my journey. The light that shines within me will not go unnoticed.

 

Every step, every challenge that I have faced has led me to this moment. Someone will notice my light and want to be part of it. She will see the dreams I hold, the fears I face, and the courage I muster every day. She will be drawn to my authenticity, realness and beyond the surface to the essence of who I am. She will appreciate the full spectrum of me; the highs and the lows; not just my success but also my struggles.  Everything happens in its own time. I know deep in my heart God has aligned my moments perfectly.  

 

Amen!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?